Re: [NTLK] Newton Programming Basics

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 23:04:58 PST

I have a half-finished tutorial at www.dumbstart.com. Maybe it can
shed some light on any problems you are facing. Unfortunately it
differs from Paul's tutorial (great job by the way Paul) in that it's
focus is on basic Newtonscript instead of NewtApp.

Best of luck with programming, you may want to check out the
newtonprogramming group at Yahoo! that just started out, also some
great info is still to be found at nmap101 Yahoo! group and
OriginalGreenTablet Yahoo! group. All three were started around trying
to encourage programming on the Newton.

What I learned the most from was reading through source code.
Incidentily you can download the source to all of my programs (as well
as the compiled packages) at www.dumbstart.com as well.

M. Burks
-- www.abbyandmichael.com