Re: [NTLK] Newton Doesn't Like the Cold

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 16:52:04 PST

You can get AA Lithiums, works good even near freezing, and after you're
done using the Newt in the cold, take out the Li's, replace with reg.
nimh's and use the Li's when the situation calls, Li's last a long time
even when not in use. :-) Check here-->
http://www.energizer.com/products/faq.asp?q=20#20
HTH!