Re: [NTLK] (New)Newbie with a (New)Newt

From: Alex Lećo (alexleao_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 09:09:12 PDT

> 1. Of course it's about handwriting recognition! Got good results, have u=
sed Notes, but I'm really surprised that Newtworks can't make use of HWR. W=
hat?! Is there any other word processor app out there that will utilise HW =
recognition? Or a HWR front end that sits over every other app, like my old=
 Psion?
>=20

You=B4ll need this free package:=20
For PC download: http://standalone.com/newtonos/hwr_works/hwr_works.zip
For Mac download: http://standalone.com/newtonos/hwr_works/hwr_works.hqx
For Newton download: http://standalone.com/newtonos/hwr_works/hwr_works.pkg

> 2. Can a notes file be opened in Newtworks or other app? Also I can't see=
m to export a Notes file or indeed any other file from the Newton to PC via=
 serial connection without getting a "-1" error.
>=20

You can highlight the note, copy to clipboard and then past in the NewtWork=
s.

--=20
Alex Le=E3o

--