Re: [NTLK] Transfer data from card to card

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 14:41:08 PDT

> Is there a way to transfer the data from one card to
> another? I have a MP 2100 with an 8 mgbt card and 32
> mgbt card (with plenty of space on it) and would like
> to get all the data transferred from the 8 to the 32.
> Is there an easy way (utility?) to do that?

Newton Connection Utilities (NCU) or Newton Backup Utility
(NBU) will both do that. Plug your old card in the Newton
and do a full backup. This will create two files, one for
the Newton's internal memory and one for the card. Put
the other card in and restore the card backup only.
Both NCU and NBU are available at www.unna.org.

Frank