Re: [NTLK] NewtSync

From: Thomas Isenbarger (isen_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 12:36:02 PDT

On Jun 8, 2005, at 2:20 PM, mkow1234_at_aol.com wrote:

> You didn't try very hard. A simple internet search turned up this
> web site for nSync (the web site itself is called, "NewtSync"):
>
> http://www.newtsync.com/
>
> You can download the source code from there.
>
> Matt K.

well, i must admit that i thought that was the *old* developer since
the last update was in november. No disrespect meant to the new
developer. Now I know in whose hands it rests. ;o)

i don't want the source code. . .i just want something that works
properly with my Tiger iCal and Address Book entries and i was
wondering if this goal has been realised yet!

Tom