[NTLK] emate 300

From: bill bennett (williamfrancisbennett_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 17:49:22 PDT

I'm currently using a MP130 with an extra 2MB memory
card. There's a emate 300 for sale locally at a very
reasonable price. It LOOKS like a decent step up from
the 130, but I'm having difficulty finding out exactly
what the differences are. The offical FAQ doesn't seem
to have much data on the emate.

From the picture, it looks like the emate 300 has a
built-in keyboard. What else is different?

Bill Bennett

I'm between Internet accounts
For the moment use this email: williamfrancisbennett_at_yahoo.com.au