Re: [NTLK] Backup packages on flash card? OR Where to get flash cards?

From: Matthew Surles (minimicrite_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 07:11:10 PDT

I was afraid you'd say EEtransfer. It's been quite a long time since
I've used terminal software to transfer binary data. I'll save that
for the weekend!

Didn't know about package manager. I tried the card on a 2100, but
it has to mount as read-only since it was created on a 120 running
1.3. I think I may have missed something when I ran Package Manager
on the 120, though, so I may go back and look at it again tonight.

Thanks much!
-matt