Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 08:03:22 PDT

> No need. The standard battery tray does not allow charging of the
> installed batteries.
> If fact it's a good idea to plug in the Newt before changing the
> batteries in the tray, that way the Newt thinks nothing has happened.
>
> Joel.

Just to clarify.....the only thing that happens is that the Newt will
reboot if it thinks the battery was dead (or removed in this case).
Doesn't make a difference if you do or don't other than prevent it from
needing to restart. I use a tray all the time as well, but I just
remove the batteries (first closing all open apps) and then replace
them. Yes it restarts but I do this every few days anyway. ;)

-Dan