Re: [NTLK] Severe Newton Limitation

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 08:15:44 PDT

On Jul 15, 2005, at 5:04 AM, DJ Vollkasko wrote:

>> There was also an app that supposedly could allow sound to trigger
>> the page-turning function. I never got that to work properly...
>
> Check Daniel Padilla's website, I think it was by him.

VoiceTurn2b2.pkg

"Now you can control your Newton with different sounds, knocking the
table, tapping the case, etc. even a spoken sentence. It recognizes up
to 4 taps that will trigger a page-down, page-up, backlight on/off and
Launch the Notepad. Beta 2 release."

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm

g.