Re: [NTLK] 2 SGI iris - free (Wash DC/MD/VA)

From: Rurish (rurish_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 07:55:41 PDT

True but back then the closest thing consumers got to professional
video editing and sophisticated graphics was the Quadra 700.

At 30MIPS I dont think the indigo is going to outperform your newton.

http://www.irisindigo.com/indigo-announce.txt

Still - the old systems are amazingly cool to play with...