Re: [NTLK] pinging Mark @ macsrus - successless

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 08:23:30 PDT

On Jul 12, 2005, at 4:30 PM, gmoody_at_gmx.net wrote:

> I tried to contact them through their 800 number (no joy fast busy
> signal), and through their "Live Online Tech Support" AIM facility
> (which shows online), but no one answers (still connected)
> Sorry, man, but they may be down for the count

I attempted several times (via several methods) to contact Mark
regarding the obsolete computer bits he was getting rid of last month.
No response. No reply. Either he has his fingers in too many other pies
to pay attention to the business or he has an extremely unreliable
email account.

I gave up.

g.