Re: [NTLK] PhoneNet RJ11 cabling

From: Mac User (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 04:47:27 PDT

Then, I do not understand something. I did put one on my laserjet and
plug another one directly (with a phone cable no in the wall) to my
Newton MP110, and I saw the printer in the AppleTalk network window.
I did then plug my phonetnet of the laser in the wall, and goes in
another room and pluged the Newton there, but the printer was not
visible. Is it possible that the high speed Internet ADSL filter bloc
something? or that the alarm system is in cause?

Thanks