[NTLK] Mail V problem + driver info + browser

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 02:16:29 PDT

Hi all,
I am sl..o..o..o..wly getting to grips with my 2000 and the following
snags have arisen:--

1. On Mail V I think I have everything set up ok but when I try to
send I get the message that Mail V can't resolve the smtp host IP.
Any clues as to what's happening?

2. I have a TDK Global Freedom 5660 card - but I think it needs
drivers - any info on what ones?

3. I have been trying browsers - Nethopper seems to connect well but
all I get is a string of html code so some help on resolving this
would be welcome. Courier works but I can't seem to get on with it
- no page of bookmarks (unless I'm missing something) and no helpful
keyboard entry facitily (my Newton struggles with my writing!). any
helpful tips on this browser would also be welcome.

Thanks in advance for your time and trouble - I've learnt quite a
lot from here already.

Brian