[NTLK] Problem with Works part two

From: Libreria (arenamas_at_illibroparlante.191.it)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 10:56:51 PST

Hi everybody,
first of all, thank you for your help, although I didn't succeed in
writing with Works yet. After five-six strokes an error appears and it
becomes impossible to write anymore. This happens only in Works,
because, if I write something (by keyboard or hands; I had already
enhanced it for handwriting) in Notepad everything is all right. The
keyboard seems to be well attached (infact it's recognized by Newton).
Probably Dan Fackler is right when he suggests me to do a brain wipe.
Isn't there any other solution to write in Works? And if did I remove
Works and then reinstall it? The most important reason I purchased
Newton for is the possibility to write all over I find myself, and
Notepad is not sufficient for my work.
Any other idea?

Max

Il libro parlante
di Massimo Arena
via Fratelli Rosselli, 10
00047 Marino (RM)
P.IVA 05358901006
tel. 069367698
e-mail: arenamas_at_illibroparlante.191.it