Re: [NTLK] Einstein color

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 07:58:51 PST

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 07:57:11AM -0600, Goodwin, Greg wrote:
> And yeh, I wonder how we can use this color code more in other
> applications. I think it would be great if say Newt's Cape or some

While I'm excited about the prospect of color, I'm hoping it's a LONG way
off. I'd like to think that people could submit color ideas and
Photoslopped designs that would be universally agreed upon (here on
Newtontalk) before anything is formally declared. I imagine that color
would come in a two-step process: (1) brute-forcing color into the
existing NewtonOS design by modifying existing API calls. (2) writing a
new toolbox or series of APIs which include/provide color support.

My $0.02.

-Jeff