[NTLK] Looking for the owner of a particular 2100

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 13:03:48 PST

Hi all,

at the WNA in Paris I sold a 2100 to someone whose name I do
not know. If you bought a Newton 2x00 from Frank (the fellow who
demonstrated the eMate hinge repair), and if said Newton's
hardware ID is 0000 0000 01E6 6858, could you please drop me a
line? You can find out your Newton's hardware ID by installing
and launching NewtTest, available in the software section of
the site in the signature.

Thanks

Frank (who hates not knowing the whereabouts of his former patients)

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de