[NTLK] Can't import text to Newton from NCU v.1.0 PLS HELP

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 18:55:48 PST

Dear list members,

I am having a serious problem, I have data on my duodock which I can=20
not import into my newton.

I am running system 7.5 on a duodock, running NCU v.1.0 and the dock on=20=

a 2100.

I used Nissus Writer to type some letters, saved them as RTF documents=20=

on the mac and I must get them on my newton so I can easily dump them=20
to my emac for printing.

NCU and the dock connect successfully, but I am unable to get them out,=20=

it just sits there endlessly "preparing for import" on the mac side and=20=

"importing information=85" on the newton.

Please help as I must get the stuff off the duodock to my emac and my=20
newton is the only route available.

Much appreciated.

Alex=