[NTLK] Wordsworth package?

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 05:19:16 PST

I performed the eMate hinge repair process successfully on the
weekend. Preventative measure only, thank goodness, but it has made a
huge difference to the ease of opening the lid. I had completely
forgotten how easy it should be do move! :-)

The only thing that I failed to do was make a backup copy of the one
thing on it that I cared about: a custom little package called
Wordsworth.

I don't know if anyone else ever saw this package. It was written by
someone in Europe in response to a conversation I had many years ago
about a topic near to my heart... live wordcount for word processors.
That's what Wordsworth does: adds a live wordcount (default refresh
every 5 seconds) to the bar at the top of NewtonWorks Paper documents.

As I write 'to fit' as part of my daily work, this makes the
difference between 'Works being a toy and a viable work tool.

But... I failed to make a backup, and I can't find it in my archive
of useful stuff. I don't suppose anyone else has a copy of Wordsworth
by any chance? :-(