[NTLK] My digitizer is toast?

From: tesla4d_at_mailaka.net
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 08:04:25 PST

This is the most singularly disappionting moment of my Newton Era=2E
Actually, that was when My MP130 bit the dust=2E

You see, I powered up my Newton one day after work, and it spat a=20
Cryptic error code at me: 253246464 (I've checked error code
databases, but they don't have any mention of this one)
Now it won't accept stylus input=2E I've tried resetting several times;
It reboots normally, but doesn't help the problem=2E

The thought occurred to me that a brainwipe *may* help, but I'm
posting here first, because I've never seen anything like this=2E=20

I'm very sad=2E T=2ET
Nathan