Re: [NTLK] problem

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 03:23:03 PST

LMAO!!!

I wouldn't have enough time to cover the needs of that page. ;-)

Also all the emails from ferdi and his 'other aliases', so many
different ways of stopping him... sheeesh...,

And don't forget the needs of me and Mr.PCBMan, lots of coffee, donuts,
and beer...and oh yeah, Newton parts!!!!!!!

Ouch, boy am I in for alot of 'negative feedback'. :-o