Re: [NTLK] problem

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 03:22:57 PST

Just use his name and mine to find the posts, I dispelled a couple of
his erroneous auctions by using actual measurements, NOT 'opinions'.

Like the batts. he's pawning,

... http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=105845316727983&w=2

His 'opinion' of 75% better is false. It's really 43.86% better, unless
you like the sales pitch. 2100mAh. from 1200. Even ferdi's wording is
'opinion' and 'point of view'.

I tried to email the President of Univ. of Alberta and the Dean, but
looks like the emails were 'intercepted', since ferdi works on campus
and in the computer labs, so you can trace back to a few different
terminals/computers.

I had a few NTLK'ers send me links to his auctions and I have helped
them figure out the misleading auctions. I welcome any NTLK'er to ask
for help in any of his Newton-related auctions, he sells other stuff,
low cost cheap priced stuff for more positive feedbacks.

Oh well, back to regular programming.