Re: [NTLK] Screen Surface Material "Give"

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 20:19:13 PST

* Adamson_at_aol.com <Adamson_at_aol.com> [19 Feb 2005 17:28]:
> If there is a NuShield it should move when you apply some pressure and move
> your finger or thumb. However, I seem to recall some screen protectors that
> had an adhesive on the back. That would explain both the bubble and your
> inability to freely move the item. Don't know if that helps, but it sounds
> reasonable to me.

WriteRights. At least, those are the adhesive ones that I know of, not
sure if there are more.

It's pretty easy to tell if one of those is on your screen; they're
textured, and you can see the edge of the surface just inside the edge
of your screen. It often gets lint stuck to it. Unlike the NuShields,
they don't actually go under the edge of the screen case to stay on.

I like them, mainly for the texture. I don't like writing on slippery
smooth surfaces...

-Rhonda

--
Discuss the art and craft of writing - http://www.write-on.org
Did you know... the Earth's gravity field is weakest in India