Re: [NTLK] Screen Surface Material "Give"

From: Adamson_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 17:26:04 PST

In a message dated 2/19/2005 8:12:47 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
brad.schmidt_at_mac.com writes:
'Course if there is no physical way that the screen could do what it's
doing without a NuSheild, well I suppose there is one on there... but
before I try any more removals I want to make sure.

If there is a NuShield it should move when you apply some pressure and move
your finger or thumb. However, I seem to recall some screen protectors that
had an adhesive on the back. That would explain both the bubble and your
inability to freely move the item. Don't know if that helps, but it sounds
reasonable to me.

Bob Adamson