Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #86 serial dongle.

From: Henry W.Gratwick (hgratwick_at_spymac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 12:27:12 PST

J&K Sales are very reputable - I got my 2000 off them, and even though
i live in Scotland it arrived very promptly in brilliant condition for
a very good price. I just ordered a UK Newton plug adapter for the AC
adapter (im using a slightly rickety travel adapter at the moment) from
them as well.

Definitely a green-light trader in my view!

Henry