Re: [NTLK] Problem

From: Clinton Yelvington (cyelving_at_cbu.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 18:52:52 PST

Hello all,

Well, I received my backlight from Ferdi today. It was an Apple
Backlight (it had rounded corners as was mentioned earlier) but it
looked like it'd been pulled from another newt. I installed it without
a hitch and it is indeed brighter than the one I had.

Anyhow, I left Ferdi a positive feedback because it shipped so fast and
did its job, but I mentioned how expensive the shipping was. Next thing
you know, I get a scathing letter from Ferdi claiming that I am saying
he misrepresented his product, when all I am doing is giving people a
fair warning about his shipping charges. I didn't make it negative
because of the fast shipping, and because the thing works. But all I
had to do was mention the expensive shipping and he flames the tar out
of me. Now I'll probably get a negative from him, ruining my currently
100% positive rank.

Clinton Yelvington
cyelving_at_cbu.edu
Proud Supporter of Newton Technology