[NTLK] Favorite Newton Software

From: Adamson_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 18:45:12 PST

Just returning to the Newt, I am becoming reacquainted with the software.
There are a few pkgs that I can't live without. Like Dashboard, Unlimited
Folders, Big Note, Notion, and More Info. The one I probably use most is i++.
I got the demo right before I stopped using the Newt and was wondering if Mr.
Lange is still around? I would like to pay him his fee and register.
Anybody know?

Also, what packages are most beneficial to you and why? I ask, selfishly,
so if I am missing something I will know.

Thanks to the list.
Bob Adamson