Re: [NTLK] Young Newton Users (Was Re: Carrying Newton)

From: Henry W.Gratwick (hgratwick_at_spymac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 11:15:23 PST

id be up for the newton group you suggest! lol, when i bought my old
120 last october, i never realised what a community i was buying into!
I wasn't even sure if i'd ever properly use the thing! Now i cant get
enough of my 2000

So far i've only managed to impress other guys :-( - I used it to keep
a list and diagram of lighting apparatus at a play i helped at over
xmas and had some of the other lads my age wowing over my "new" gadget
lol!