Re: [NTLK] Young Newton Users (Was Re: Carrying Newton)

From: Bruce Guthrie (signwatcher_at_i-star.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 03:32:56 PST

Naw I use the sony tv remote on mine and go to best buy and switch all the
channels on their tv's drives the sales people crazy,,,
    See what happens when you get to my young age of 47 we think of ways to
watch people go a tad nuts for the pleasure of watching them try to find out
why their tv's are all over the place,,,lol