Re: [NTLK] eMates

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 00:38:59 PST

On 14-feb-05, at 21:09, Frank Gruendel wrote:
> If there is one member of the Newton family that is likely
> to survive this, it's the eMate. I've had eMates visit me
> from the oppside side of the planet that were traveling in
> an unpadded paper envelope, and they arrived alive and
> kicking. The only thing that will surely kill an eMate is
> ignoring the hinge spring problem

Years ago there was somebody looking for an eMate housing here on the
list (this is way before the archive ever existed).
When asked why he just wanted a housing he told the list that the eMate
survived a three story drop but there was a crack in the casing.
Goes to show that they're pretty well made...

Robert Benschop