Re: [NTLK] Dead eMate (formerly eMate Batteries and Flashing Screen)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 00:30:44 PST

On 14-feb-05, at 18:34, Martin Joseph wrote:
> I don't think so. The emate loses all it's data when the memory
> upgrade is installed or removed as I recall...

I', pretty sure you're right, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Every now and then my Newt won't wake up and i use the same routine: I
start a hard reset but when it asks if I want to erase all of my data I
tap 'No' and all is fine.
So far this hasn't failed me yet, though it seems a risky road to
travel...

Robert Benschop