Re: [NTLK] Oddest Use

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 07:15:05 PST

I have used my Newton to record sounds of waterfalls in Smoky Mountains
National Park, tune my guitar, draw a LAN configuration, send dozens of
pseudo-marketing faxes to bike shops and industry reps, send my Schveetie Pie a pleasant
greeting via IrDA, participated in interactive drawing/writing fun with other
Newton users (with the Video Out program and IrDA), listened to Jimi Hendrix,
Elvis, and portions of Car Talk episodes, used it as an alarm clock that would
wake me to pre-recorded messages, made grocery lists, recorded meeting notes,
used it as a fancy calculator for business classes....
How's that? ;O)

Matt K.