Re: [NTLK] What an Ass

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 14:00:26 PST

The Knowledgenavigator aka Ferdi describes well what he sells, but when
his auction ends (magically) you find yourself paying
a $30 shipment where the handling is about $25 for 1pound
package...ooops i was forgetting to mention he will need from you to
add other $15 for insuring.

I did not forget the auction won at the cost of $7,80 but with a final
cost of $53 for a Newton dongle....

Adriano