Re: [NTLK] [OT] cleaning a keyboard

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 04:57:27 PST

As an avid reader (but one who posts infrequently), I was wondering why I
hadn't seen your signature line for a while!

Bad luck on the Cube. Are you going to repair it or replace it with a
mini-Mac? I still have a Cube running at my place of work (a church - in
another person's office) and it always gets comments from new people who see
it!

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN