Re: [NTLK] [OT] cleaning a keyboard

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 16:32:30 PST

I've run my Apple Pro USB Keyboard (the black and graphite model) under
hot water in the shower on two separate occasions where I had spilled
soda on it - still works. Leaving it sitting in front of a box fan for
5 hours was apparently enough time to dry it out on both occasions, so
a week might be a bit long depending on your climate.

J Tyler Nichols