Re: [NTLK] [OT] cleaning a keyboard

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 15:43:05 PST

I'm sending this again, because I made the 'mistake' of quoting the whole message in my first response, so it will probably bounce at ecartis.

Anyway - the dishwasher has always ben "berry berry good" to me. But, the letters eventually have worn off my keyboard, so you should be a good touch-typist.

Bubba