Re: [NTLK] New-ton 2000 user

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 17:22:15 PST

http://www.tempel.org/newton/#DILplugin

The Newton DIL Tester (aka newton data browser) program should allow
you to send packages to the newton from os 9 on your powerbook. This
should work just fine with the default os and software on the newt -
just run "dock" and tell it to connect by irda - and then have Newton
DIL Tester connect via irda as well.

Newton DIL Tester comes with a package "Dock TCP/IP" which allows you
to dock via an ethernet or wireless connection, but is not neeed for
irda.

J Tyler Nichols