[NTLK] New-ton 2000 user

From: Brian Pierro (bpierro_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 15:48:50 PST

Okay. So here is the new guy trying to connect to load some packages
onto a 2000 I just got. Any help would be appreciated. I just tried the
modem to modem route but that didnt seem to work at all.

Im not sure of my next move. I guess I could track down a serial
adapter to try using the serial to usb set up I have around here.

Im using a G4 mac with capability to boot into 9.2. I also have a
powerbook G3 at my disposal that has a IR port running OS9 but from
what I understand I cant use that until I load a program into the
newton. Is that right?

Im excited to get the newton all setup. I cant believe how much better
the 2000's are. I had an old MP100 around but wanted to finally move up
to something I could actually use.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
Brian Pierro

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're
going and hook up with 'em later. -- Mitch Hedberg