Re: [NTLK] stealth serial port for macs with internal modems

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 15:19:18 PST

Yes, it absolutely worked phenomenally for me in my dG4 running Classic 9.2.1.
The beauty of this unit is that it plugs into the modem socket thereby
replicating as close to a real legacy serial port as possible [I think].

I say "I think" because this is the impression I got from the literature
and why I bought it. You have to give up your internal modem to plug in
this unit.

There were no troubleshooting issues for me. John