Re: [NTLK] Christmas Eve, Apple Store - Employees Still Using Newts!

From: Steve Lagotte (stevelagotte_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 26 2005 - 16:32:26 PST

Craig,

I work at the Apple Store in the Westchester Mall, White Plains, NY,
and I use my MP2000 at work every day! NetHopper paired with a
Lucent WaveLAN Silver card gives me wireless communication with out
SAP Store web interface, allowing mw to tap into inventory
management. We also use an order system for customers to place
orders in store of pickup at the register - Newton does that too!

Customers are always baffled by it - "Wait... Apple makes a PDA?!
Where can I find one of those??" eBay, sir. eBay. ;-)

-Steve