[NTLK] Selling my Personal Like New MP2100 w/ MANY Extras

From: newtontalk_at_maceffects.net
Date: Mon Dec 26 2005 - 04:50:00 PST

Hello Everyone,
I usally don't like to post things I sell on eBay on here, but being that
this is my baby and has tons of RARE items, that some of you I know would
love to have I am -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5844632460&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
I have found more items to go with it that I'll include, and if you win
and let me know your from NewtonTalk the free extras will be rolling your
way;)

The only reason I am selling this is because I am really low on Cash after
the Christmas Season. I really did not want to part with it, but too many
bills... I will be selling other items on there too, Newton & Mac
Related, and I won't be posting here for those. The pictures don't do it
just and I'll be taking more soon. It only has 17 Hours, and based on
what I spent its a steal, I spent $1,039 on this system, and that *after*
I got the bulk price, and its only going for 400. It also has a Like New
MP 130 System (w/Backlight) both are my favorite MessagePad's, but bills
come first :)

e-mail **OFF-LIST** if you have any questions or concerns -
sales_at_maceffects.net