Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth & BT2000-CF

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Dec 24 2005 - 00:34:56 PST

On Dec 23, 2005, at 12:57 PM, Nate Goore wrote:
> <snip>Here's my setup:
> - MP2100
> - AmbiCom BT2000-CF (purple antenna)
> - Blunt 0.7.7 (internal store)
> - Bluetooth Setup (internal store)
> - NIE Nitro & Blunt module 0.2.4 (internal store)
> - Neo 0.9.4
> <snip>
> I've tried freezing various combinations of packages, with same
> results. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd sure appreciate them!
Try restarting the newton with the BT card in the other PCMCIA socket.
Sometimes I have seen this with my Ambicom purple antenna. You also
have to change the setting in Bluetooth setup. Do you have debugging
extensions installed on the Newton? I kind of felt like they might be
related to my problems? Never proved that theory to myself
conclusively though.

Let us know if that helps?
Marty