Re: [NTLK] 2 questions

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 12:58:19 PST

The easiest way I have found is to back up the 8 meg card to the computer of
your choice. Replace the 8 meg card with the 64 meg card. Then simply
restore the back up to the 64 meg card. I did this when I went from 8 meg to
20 meg. As for the second question. I went from a 120 2.0 to a 2100ugd. The
4 meg card that I used in my 120 2.0 worked just fine in my 2100 till I out
grew it.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41