[NTLK] Use of NCU with Ethernet 3com card

From: Michael Beale (mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 23:19:35 PST

Used to be able to connect my Newton but unable now to use any connection
softward with eithe os9.2 or osx 10.3.9. Have not been removing any apps
from Newton so am puzzled.

Symptoms when trying to connect using os9.2 and NCU and the dock is that
if I use the dock to search for the computer with NCU already running, I
will get multiple entries showing up and cannot connect. Have tried
different cables, hubs so need suggestions on how to further problem
solve problem.

Use of Newtsync gives no response at all. Have checked IP addresses and
  have been using correct IP addresses.

Suggestions please.

Michael