[NTLK] PromptPad

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 11:37:06 PST

Subject: [NTLK] PromptPad
From: "Matt Howe" <matthowe () comcast ! net>
Date: 2005-12-19 2:44:22

> I have tried the PromptPad.pkg from the main UNNA site and also
> from DJ Volkasko's site. When I attempt to load them via a PC and
> NCU, I get "Not a Newton package". The PC is an old Win 98 SE
> machine I keep around just to support my Newton. I have loaded,
> backed up and restored many times with no problems. I'm trying to
> load on to a MP2100 UPG. AM I perchance loading the wrong version?

Don't think so, see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=109479124819980&w=2
Maybe a filetype issue?
There's tools for that (http://www.pda-soft.de/software.html ), might
be worth looking into (is there something on that in FAQ or Wiki? If
not, it might be worth to write some HowTo on that...).

'Kasko
http://www.stillnewt.org/library