Re: [NTLK] Translation German -> Netherlands needed

From: andrewfox_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 09:15:33 PST

Hi Frank,

This comes out in Dutch as the following ………

Breekbaar, te behandelen gelieve zorvuldig zorg!

I don't speak Dutch but just used the Translation widget inside Mac
OS X Tiger.

I did the shift from English to Dutch as the widget wouldn't let me
do German to Dutch.

A reverse translation back into Dutch saw a result that wouldn't
cause the postie to come looking for you:-)

In other words it was pretty close!

Hope this helps and have a Merry Xmas

regards
Andrew