Re: [NTLK] Newton 110 Hand reconition is horrible. Connection issues

From: Justin Graziano (Justingraziano_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 22:13:49 PST

Hi,
 Thanks for responding. Is Graffiti a program for the ewton 110? Is it
possible to get Newton OS 2.0 on this? (1.3 barley supports anything)

Im new to Newtontalk. The last place I was on about my Newton was Newtondays
and they recently closed. Apple Discussions barley has anyone their in the
Newton forum so I did a Google search and found Newtontalk. I am not a
troll! You guys are funny! Merry Christmas.