Re: [NTLK] [OT] PowerBook 1400 worth upgrading?

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 18:57:07 PST

Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com wrote:

> Hey I agree with you about the [OT] tag; I'm just saying that assuming that
> everyone out there is liquid enough to afford the laptop that makes the most
> sense to own -- in your eyes -- is a mistake.

hmmm my take on that was it might be more economical to buy something
farther up the food chain for the same $$ as to upgrade the 1400. i
didn't read this as a command to go out and buy a shiny new machine.

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.