Re: [NTLK] OT list rules or mannerisms WAS: Re: [OT] PowerBook 1400 worth upgrading?

From: Apple Help (Applehelp_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 18:52:51 PST

is this a Newtontalk administraiter? I just wanted to say this company
sucks. Why did they refer me here from Apple Discussions? Sorry though for
the OT as you guys call it. I guess I thought this was a normal place where
you can get together and talk about computers like Apple Discussions but
everyone hear is to busy with Newtons to talk about Macs huh? I have a
Newton 110 will you guys talk about that at least?
 Thanks and sorry for being rude I didnt mean to call you bad but this
company awto get so Mac support!