Re: [NTLK] MP 2100 birthdays

From: Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 21:05:14 PST

In a message dated 12/12/2005 10:59:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sonnyhung_at_gmail.com writes:
I'm not exactly sure what it is that does this but I did test by
Creating a NEW Name Card and it gave me the option to Add Dates as
mentioned in the other reply.
So this would indicate to me my Names Cards have a few entries (and
possibly yours too) that are affected by something
(application/extension),but it's still available though.
Hey, thanks for the insight. I DID import all of my names from my old 1.3 OS
Newton 120, so that could be a factor also. Because, even though they do not
show, the birthday dates evidently are "stuck" in the 2.1 OS somewhere, because
when I sent a card to my little one's OMP, the date was still there in the
1.3 OS "dates" field.

Craig W.