[NTLK] MP 2100 birthdays

From: Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 16:24:39 PST

Hi Newtonians,

Yesterday was a momentus day in my Apple-oriented house!

I gave my 5-year old my old OMP for her to use to practice handwriting and to
keep some family phone numbers in; an idea I think more people out there
should act upon.

It is amazing how much the handwriting recognition software has improved from
the OMP to my 2100...! But it will serve to help my daughter's handwriting
practice; if she does not write the words just so, she'll get a "Simpson"-like
intepretation...!

Anyway, upon sending her "new" Newton a few name cards from my 2100, I was
reminded that the old Newton 1.x OS had a place to enter persons' birthdates. I
had forgotten about that field; when I used my OMP I was single, so
remembering my friends' (via Newton) birthdays was essential!

Now married, I only need to remember ONE! ;-)

But, how do you enter birthdays in OS 2.x?

Thanks,

Craig W.